Creative Box Studios
Intro To Watercolor with Jessica Fontenot
In this 4-week course Jessica will guide you through the basics of watercolor illustration.
- Four sessions of 2-hour instruction, demo, and practice
- Limited class size for hands-on instruction
- All materials you will need during class, including paints, brushes, paper, canvas, and more.
- Optional projects to work on at home to continue your practice in-between the times we meet
Who is this course suitable for?
Individuals who have little or no prior painting experience or individuals who would like to relearn intro skills.
- Round watercolor brush
- 8x10" watercolor paper
- Watercolor paint palette
- Watercolor paints - Alizarin Crimson, Cadmium Red, Cadmium Yellow, Yellow Ochre, Viridian Green, Cerulean Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Burnt Umber, Payne's Grey
- Sketching pencil
- Water resistant ink pen, Micron Size 0.1 recommended
About the instructor:
Jessica Fontenot is an illustrator and artist based in Austin, TX who enjoys making work of our everyday surroundings—buildings, construction sites, industrial trucks and people walking their dogs. She creates custom illustrations for folks like Texas Monthly, WildSam and Austin Energy.